Anyone seriously worried about our future title chances?

Marvin said:
Ducado said:
Here's the truth

You can worry about it if you want, go ahead lose sleep over it bore your mates silly, start daft threads about it on football forums, you can even get a few like minded users to agree with you (I wonder what a collective of worriers is called), you can even get really angry about it, and start to think about people to blame, anyone will do in this game, just as long as you have a focal point

Or

You could just shrug your shoulders, shake off the disappointment and accept that you can't have the ups without the downs, that's why the ups feel so good.

Choice is yours
You sound like Mother Theresea. A truly servile outlook that I hope does not extend beyond City

I think being worried about something you have no power over whatsoever is more servile, than just accepting things that you can not change, why waste a moment on it, do you get some perverse pleasure out of it?

That's not saying you are not free to express an opinion about the mater in hand, it's just the truth of course you are free to worry all you want be my guest, in the meantime I will just be getting on with life and the annoying bits that get in-between games

Ducado said:
Here's the truth

You can worry about it if you want, go ahead lose sleep over it bore your mates silly, start daft threads about it on football forums, you can even get a few like minded users to agree with you (I wonder what a collective of worriers is called), you can even get really angry about it, and start to think about people to blame, anyone will do in this game, just as long as you have a focal point

Or

You could just shrug your shoulders, shake off the disappointment and accept that you can't have the ups without the downs, that's why the ups feel so good.

Choice is yours

You'd be out of a job. All of us just saying how wonderful everything is. No need for debate then. You're fired.

No.

We will buy a couple of players with or without MP. I'm not really bothered either way if he's here or not now. I don't want him sacked, but it might shut a few moans up on here. Anyway, regardless of whether who is at the helm next season, I expect a couple of bigger signings in the Summer to replace the likely ones to leave as already mentioned on the thread. Add those to the mix of the core we already have and we kick off next season fresher than this one and fingers crossed the suicidals cheer up.

Not very worried

We need to keep our core players and add to them with world class players to make them stronger.
Build the team around Kun and Silva and players that would help make us an unbeatable attacking threat again.

What we really need to succeed on is the defensive side of things. If we can find a manager who will fix the defensive issues we are set to go forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.