Anyone seriously worried about our future title chances?

dobobobo said:
robbieh said:
dobobobo said:
Can't be arsed reading the thread.

I still worry about what might have been had we not beat Gillingham.

Some people need to learn how to stop worrying and love the opportunity.

And in the short term we will squander that opportunity if we leave Pellegrini in charge. No doubt most City fans can live with that but I think it's a waste of a talented group of players.

*Yawn*

Whatever you think the normal course of events when a team is underperforming seriously is to replace the manager rather than replace all the players. It's what Madrid do, and Barca too. Don't expect City to be any different.

robbieh said:
dobobobo said:
robbieh said:
And in the short term we will squander that opportunity if we leave Pellegrini in charge. No doubt most City fans can live with that but I think it's a waste of a talented group of players.

*Yawn*

Whatever you think the normal course of events when a team is underperforming seriously is to replace the manager rather than replace all the players. It's what Madrid do, and Barca too. Don't expect City to be any different.

If we don't change two or three players with it we can change all the managers we like. I'm not talking about a general turf-out but the acquisition of at least two players of absolutely proven quality is absolutely vital this summer. With or without Pellegrini.

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
robbieh said:
dobobobo said:

If we don't change two or three players with it we can change all the managers we like. I'm not talking about a general turf-out but the acquisition of at least two players of absolutely proven quality is absolutely vital this summer. With or without Pellegrini.

Yup.

Here's the truth

You can worry about it if you want, go ahead lose sleep over it bore your mates silly, start daft threads about it on football forums, you can even get a few like minded users to agree with you (I wonder what a collective of worriers is called), you can even get really angry about it, and start to think about people to blame, anyone will do in this game, just as long as you have a focal point

Or

You could just shrug your shoulders, shake off the disappointment and accept that you can't have the ups without the downs, that's why the ups feel so good.

Choice is yours

Ducado said:
Here's the truth

You can worry about it if you want, go ahead lose sleep over it bore your mates silly, start daft threads about it on football forums, you can even get a few like minded users to agree with you (I wonder what a collective of worriers is called), you can even get really angry about it, and start to think about people to blame, anyone will do in this game, just as long as you have a focal point

Or

You could just shrug your shoulders, shake off the disappointment and accept that you can't have the ups without the downs, that's why the ups feel so good.

Choice is yours

:( I agree. Oh no :(

By the way a group of worriers is called a "pointlessness" - A pointlessness of worriers.

Ducado said:
Here's the truth

Or

Choice is yours
im amazed people spend their wholes lives worrying about football . last week we were the worst team on planet earth ,spank west ham and well be the best ,just go with the flow

Ducado said:
Here's the truth

Or

Choice is yours
You sound like Mother Theresea. A truly servile outlook that I hope does not extend beyond City

Bluemoon115 said:
Yup.

All the best players will leave.

The owners will pull out, leaving us in the shit.

We'll drop through the leagues.

We'll sign a reincarnated Lee Bradbury, with Alan Ball's ghost as manager.

Probably.

and don't forget me as chairman

FantasyIreland said:
A blip,nothing more.

We get our transfer business right,integrate our exceptional youth talent and appoint the right manager.....and we're laughing - see....all very simple! ;-)

This summer really excites me.

This is probably the only good post you've done, your sterling posts have let you down ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.