Anyone sit in the north stand?

mancity89

Its an awful atmosphere there, remember at the darby against united calling rooney a 'fat scouse prick' and everyone looked at me like, you cant say that. Looking to move really but 7 of us go to city and 5 of them are kids.

I sit there, it's shocking really! The amount of times you get told too sit down, stop swearing etc is ridiculous and most of the fans there haven't a fucking clue!

Hate sitting there after I sat right next to the wall between the maine stand and the family stand at Maine road and the atmosphere was quality, but it's shocking at eastlands.

its dreadful sometimes, against forest all the boo boys seemed to be there, the good thing was that they all fkd off when the third went in.there was one guy near the corner flag really trying to get people singing but very few joined in. i wont sit there again.

Used to sit in block 139 near the corner flag it was full of old miserable bastards & sightseers.
We moved during the summer to level 2 block 212 right next to the away fans, for the big games its usually standing & you can have proper banter with the visitors!

I usually sit in the South Stand but went in the North Stand for the Forest game with my daughter. If the result wasn't bad enough sat around there certainly made me feel worse.

My season ticket is in the South Stand and I always wonder how we manage to sell tickets at the other end of the ground, the South stand is quiet as it is most of the time, the North stand must be a nightmare!

I sit in block 142 , yes its not the singing area but most of the people around me are walking disabled people who cannot jump up and down or stand for any amount of time , not all fan's want to sing it doesn't make you a bad fan , yes the atmosphere is better with the singing but that's what south stand is for , I cannot remember people complaining about lack of singing from the main stand or platt lane at main road , if you don't like north stand then move ( put on tin hat )

remember at the darby against united calling rooney a 'fat scouse prick' and everyone looked at me like, you cant say that.

Well, it is the family stand right..?

So, it is going to be full of kids. Do you think it is acceptable to swear infront of them? That said you seem happy to do it in front of your own kids.

People need to stop moaning about the North stand.. Young kids and elderly people sit there, it is designed for people like them. If you want more noise go and sit with the "unruly" bunch in the south stand and stop complaining.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.