Anyone sit in the north stand?

josh06 said:
remember at the darby against united calling rooney a 'fat scouse prick' and everyone looked at me like, you cant say that.

Well, it is the family stand right..?

So, it is going to be full of kids. Do you think it is acceptable to swear infront of them? That said you seem happy to do it in front of your own kids.

People need to stop moaning about the North stand.. Young kids and elderly people sit there, it is designed for people like them. If you want more noise go and sit with the "unruly" bunch in the south stand and stop complaining.

This.

I don't know why people have to turn each section into a copy of each other? I sit there with my son in Level 2 and people swear and shout but mainly just at the derby! No one really bothers as long as it's not constant.

The South Stand atmosphere is not much better. I think people in there believe it to be hostile, intimidating and loud but in reality it's very tame.

I had to sit in the North stand against forest (norm 217) never again although you didnt have to cue for beer, and i needed plenty after that first half.
Not one song in the first half only when the headless chicken Sun Jie fernandes started waving his arms about did anyone start to show any emotions, think they were all telling him to fuck off like me. As for the swearing my 8 year old boy knows wrong from right.

exactly same for me and my two pal's in east north,great view but no singing or chanting,anyone up for a swap...pm's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.