Anything you miss?

Yep. Obviously I'm really happy when we score/win, but it's somewhat expected most of the time.

It's also a shame in a way that I was too young to make my own decisions to go to aways at lower league clubs, other than in Cups.

waiting up till twelve o clock to watch us be on last and for five minutes on match of the day, great times :)

Mark - TheBlue said:
About being shit? Maybe the heart stopping adrenaline rush of reading we might sign KiKi Musampa full time? Checking the table hoping Bolton loose so we can get into a better position to possibly clinch that Uefa cup spot ? ;)
Nothing. Been looking forward to this all my life,when I can actually say we are equal if not better than any team around. Don't miss nothing, just enjoying the moment. Typical city is dead. I do notice there are a lot of supporters who wish we were back in those days, because we have suddenly lost that local club feeling and the I was at York away and bla bla bla, this is the big time and we are here right at the top, get used to it. Everyone will hate us. But who cares if we are winning. Fuck the be grudgers.

celebrating a goal going mental for a good 30 seconds without people turning round and waiting to join in the poznan!

Prestwich_Blue said:
The sheer unexpected joy of a good win. I expect it now.

Yes, and most of our wins seemed to be unexpected. (and plenty of our defeats)

I used to go to at least 6/7 away games a year, know the table off by heart, who's in form, who's playing who for the next couple of games. But nowadays i just go to all the hame games and never look below the top 6 in the table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.