Apology to the club

Whats this about? Are they making things up? It wouldnt surprise me tbh. How shit.

"You deliberately targeted the Aston Villa players on the pitch. You caused distress and alarm to the players on the pitch, the match officials, the stewards, the fans in the stadium and those watching at home"

tbh I think you're the result of years of football hatred towards City, everyone want's us punished and the fact this minor thing is MAJOR new on the BBC shows it.
And they'll continue to write shit but as the lad is guilty on encroachment nobody cares.

Disgraceful.

I know that fella that head butted the sheff utd player is serving time,but what about the other incidents and pitch invasions ? The unfortunate thing is yes you shouldn’t have went on the pitch,but it’s just a case of wrong place wrong time and your the unlucky one,the whole legal system needs an overhaul,has anyone been charged for the break in at old Trafford last season or charged for assault on the steward..As already posted by some it seems they had to take action and you again unfortunately are the fall guy after all the pitch invasion’s ..

Fucking hell. Name and address published, they've really gone to town.

That’s normal unless you have a decent reason for having an injunction or you already have anonymity.

Not really surprising that the court has accepted the narrative of the prosecution when the guy made a pose on the pitch and made the ill advised decision to defend himself instead of hiring a professional.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.