Applause at 61 minutes on Sunday

This idea is a bit small time to be honest, he did much more for us than that. He deserves s great send off and he will get one, there will be a lot of mancini songs on sunday. but i dont think this 61 minute clap thing is a good idea

stimo said:
This idea is a bit small time to be honest, he did much more for us than that. He deserves s great send off and he will get one, there will be a lot of mancini songs on sunday. but i dont think this 61 minute clap thing is a good idea

Nor do I really. But some of the comment on this thread about moving on, and the view that any show of support for Mancini now is somehow embarassing, cringeworthy, smalltime, etc. is well, embarassing and smalltime.

It would be shocking if Mancini did not get a lot of vocal support on Sunday. Many fans, perhaps the majority who go to matches, are just like that. Think it's something to do with loyalty, respect and stuff

mammutly said:
stimo said:

Nor do I really. But some of the comment on this thread about moving on, and the view that any show of support for Mancini now is somehow embarassing, cringeworthy, smalltime, etc. is well, embarassing and smalltime.

It would be shocking if Mancini did not get a lot of vocal support on Sunday. Many fans, perhaps the majority who go to matches, are just like that. Think it's something to do with loyalty, respect and stuff
Nice and condescending. I simply meant the man shouldn't recieve adulation for just one result, he deserves it for the whole 3 and a half years he's given us. Maybe I should go to the games maybe then I can be condescending just like you. yay.

stimo said:
mammutly said:
stimo said:

Nice and condescending. I simply meant the man shouldn't recieve adulation for just one result, he deserves it for the whole 3 and a half years he's given us. Maybe I should go to the games maybe then I can be condescending just like you. yay.

Apologies. I didn't mean to be condescending towards you. My point was a general one.
Sorry for any offence - none was intended.

What about the third minute for his three trophies?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.