Are Gundogan, Laporte, Mahrez and Palmer missed at all?

What you think? I think they had to leave really to give minutes to Alvarez, Foden and Doku anyway.

Probably worked out for the best, to refresh the team.
Too early to tell. Gundogan and Mahrez were big game, big moment players, so we shall see how we do later on in the season.

Palmer isn’t really missed as he didn’t really play. Laporte is a fine defender, but had become 5th choice.

Gundog will always be missed, he was an incredible player for us, and while I agree it's a great opportunity for the next generation, he is/was unique. Laporte and Mahrez are already replaced by our genius manager, Palmer was never going to be the player Pep wants.
MCFC OK

Gundogan for me will always be a miss. He had something this team can't quite replace. Ability to dictate the pace of game on his own.

The others are replaceable and actually, their replacements make us much more flexible. As we saw tonight, we can switch from control to chaos and change games just like that.

Only player missing right now is ginger prince and mildly Godri but rest is just an evolution .

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.