Are we Having a Transition Season?

It isn’t ranting though. It’s complaining and pissing and moaning and question the fucking club and its management - because we aren’t top and winning every game 10-0.
Some do that, not all. Look at the matchday thread nobs.

It was a bad night at the office.

Fuck off Villa anyway.......Giddy cunts.

He a very solid player and will go on to be a great signing, he's 21, first time in this league.

We have given 2 England internationals signed at huge cost on huge contracts numerous excuses and time to settle, yet some hammer this guy.

Phillips an utter disaster of a signing and how on earth is he not getting into that 11 last night, just shows what the manager and players must think of him!
And gvardiol deserves a lot of leeway for that

Ha. Why don’t you like Villa?!
Started with Barry............waving fake money and later plastic European cups.

Also they tried getting at us in the car park opposite the away bit once at theirs .......biggest mistake of their stupid lives ....then there's wembley.

Wankers

It isn’t ranting though. It’s complaining and pissing and moaning and question the fucking club and its management - because we aren’t top and winning every game 10-0.
People are entitled to moan, to question recruitment, to ask if players are playing in the right position, to even question pep!

Its not pissing and moaning, its just a bit of a whinge.

We arent the team we were 20 years ago. Them days have gone for ever

Started with Barry............waving fake money and later plastic European cups.

Also they tried getting at us in the car park opposite the away bit once at theirs .......biggest mistake of their stupid lives ....then there's wembley.

Wankers
Fair fucks mate.

We have lost Gundo, Mahrez & Kev. Thats alot of world class experience. As much as Mahrez frustrated us, he was world class in over 60% of the games we played and provided control in midfield. We are currently relying on a striker (Alvarez) to try and play as a number 8 & 10. I'm sure Kova & Nunes will step up but it will take time. The key thing is to try and be there or there abouts.

I think we put all our eggs in the Bellingham basket with no proper back up. Went it for Rice too late. He may be there difference for Arsenal.

People are entitled to moan, to question recruitment, to ask if players are playing in the right position, to even question pep!

For me it’s too early to piss and moan. Too early in the season and far, far too early for the players we’ve recruited to be moaned at. As someone above said, Rodri was shit to some when he first came. Now he’s irreplaceable.

I get disappointment, but some posts and comments are just flabbergasting in their negativity and you have to question if it’s rags infiltrating the site to piss people off.

For me it’s too early to piss and moan. Too early in the season and far, far too early for the players we’ve recruited to be moaned at. As someone above said, Rodri was shit to some when he first came. Now he’s irreplaceable.

I get disappointment, but some posts and comments are just flabbergasting in their negativity and you have to question if it’s rags infiltrating the site to piss people off.
This place is riddled with reds and scousers etc....just ignore them.

Nobs in a padded cell somewhere.

Some people would still be happy clapping if we were in the bottom 3 with minus 25 goal difference, 7 Kovacic own goals, and still saying Phillips will come good.

Unfortunately wether we like it or not, winning a shit loads of trophies - our expectations rise. It's natural.

So fans will moan when we play shite or when we buy a player that we don't think is at the required level.!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.