Are we Having a Transition Season?

How the fuck have re replaced Laporte Gundo and Mahrez with Gvardiol Kovacic and Nunes

Teams are attacking us more and we can’t cope, they also seem to have tactically worked out how to combat a central defender stepping in to midfield and overrun the defence

I think we might be tbh. Bedding in some players, really missing gundog. All just my opinion though. What do you guys think?
It begs the question, bedding which players? The new ones are what you see, there ain’t no getting better. I don’t see potential in any of them to improve and that includes Doku who has been the best of a very poor group of signings. Transition? yes we need better players to replace those we’ve signed this season.,

Our system is clearly in transition. Either through injury/suspension (KDB/Stones/rodri), lack of experience (rico, Kovacic, Nunez) or lack of experience quality (Phillips, kovacic and Nunez). We are struggling to implement what is being asked

We give the ball away far to cheaply and there is no midfield screen to protect the space in front of centre halves and we are woefully exposed at left back (how many times have we conceded that goal tonight this season)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.