Are You Doing Anything To Protest About The Latest Season Ticket Price Increase?

Whilst in the gramd scheme of things its only £20 for me , £1.20 a game or whatever, it still leaves a slightly sour taste as i just think “whats the point?”

Just bear in mind that dropping the cup schemes for tournaments you intend going to will possibly cost you more than the S/C rise. City often add £5 onto non-member tickets and you'll lose out on those now almost worthless points.

I'm down to bear bones, gold, cheapish seat in the middle of SS3, domestic cups only.

There's a fair chance I'll be moving out of the area next summer and if so won't renew as I'll not be up for travelling half way across the country on random days, I'll just pick up odd games on here.

My ticket has gone up £20 so if I am not willing to drink 5 pints less a year to cover the extra cost to see the best football in my lifetime then thats my choice but I think I would rather miss out on 5 pints than miss out on the football and those are the choices we all have to make its up to each individual to decide what is most important to them

Fucking spot on.
All this thread does is give the whingers another chance to complain about the same fucking things again as the similar thread about the 3% hike.
Every fuckers had their say once so why the fuck we need another is beyond me.

Actually it gives us the chance to discuss an unnecessary hike in prices at a time when demand isn't that high.

It's a fucking farce upping the cost and anyone defending the club need to take their blue specs off and realise that small incremental rises will eventually price the majority out.

So sorry that you've had to read this thread, maybe you shouldn't come back to this thread in future as it clearly upsets you

I'm going to celebrate like fuck, i'm going to spend silly money on shit beer in the ground before kick off and at half time, i might even treat myself to a fucking pie, and all that time i won't once be fucking complaining about ticket prices because it's the best football the country has ever seen at a reasonable cost compared to others.

The club has to make ends meet, the club pays it's staff (not players) more than the minimum wage and if that means my extra £1 a game helps towards that i'm happy.

Sure the club could freeze or lower prices, but then when we miss out on the next top signing because it's too expensive i'm sure the usual suspects can have a whinge about something else.

Anyone's ire should be aimed at Uefa and FFP as to why our owner has to make ends meet instead of using some of his own cash.

One other thing @jrb , do you actually approve of anything the club does? All i ever see are negative comments regarding the club from you.

its pennies ffs. what a team we have, what a manager and what an owner. some fans are an embarrassment to our club. you want to pay 10 quid a match go and watch Bury and co.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.