Argentina v France - Sun 18th Dec, 15:00 | Final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not arguing that Argentina were not the best team but you have to agree that supposed strong teams like Belgium, Portugal, Germany did not have a good tournament. Italy didn't get there at all. Spain and Brazil two more that should ave git further
Croatia were poor opposition and were depending on penalty shoot outs to progress. I am guessing from your user name that you are Argentinian or have Argentinian connections so congratulations on your win.
I wish Maradona had been around to see it.
But that happens on every WC. In 2018 Italy didn't qualify either, Germany also lost in the group stage and Argentina was a mess. Spain was mediocre too. Brazil also couldn't made it past the quarters. Teams like England and Croatia made it to the semis by playing mid teams. I don't understand your point.

Besides, I don't know how this conversation went from being a comparisson between the different Argie squads Messi played with, to the level of play of the WC. ×D

The scenes in Buenos Aires right now. The live feed on Sky. Unbelievable.

Amazing isn't it! I wonder what it would be like in London if England ever won. I'd imagine it would start off looking impressive and then turn into a riot with looting and fighting and general disorder everywhere.

But that happens on every WC. In 2018 Italy didn't qualify either, Germany also lost in the group stage and Argentina was a mess. Spain was mediocre too. Brazil also couldn't made it past the quarters. Teams like England and Croatia made it to the semis by playing mid teams. I don't understand your point.

Besides, I don't know how this conversation went from being a comparisson between the different Argie squads Messi played with, to the level of play of the WC. ×D
I think aside from the Saudi and Mexico game & after scaloni made some changes by introducing Alvarez, Enzo and macallister, this Argentine squad looked like they would go far.
With 2014 squad, even though it was great , i didn't see to be very honest, players working together as a team but with this squad it seemed like they will do anything for Argentina win. That hunger was there. I would say though ,i didn't expect them to play like this against france. Scaloni's tactics to play di Maria in the left was a masterstroke.Unbelievable.
Congratulations!!

Amazing isn't it! I wonder what it would be like in London if England ever won. I'd imagine it would start off looking impressive and then turn into a riot with looting and fighting and general disorder everywhere.
Ha. I thought the exact same thing. And it’s spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.