Argentina v Italy - Etihad Stadium - 23rd March

Thought otamendi was class. Willy played well. We should have kept him. Buffon was immense as well.

Shame there was not more there. Would say 28 to 30k?

Madness that they spend so long scamming young school kids with those metal detector things! Sad and crazy state of affairs. Not sure what the answer is but scanning 8 year old kids with two minutes to go to kick off and huge queues?

They don’t scan kids at city games. Wave them through. In the family stand anyway, can’t speak for other parts of the stadium

They don’t scan kids at city games. Wave them through. In the family stand anyway, can’t speak for other parts of the stadium

As they were scanning my kids tonight I was thinking what a waste of bloody time.

Thought otamendi was class. Willy played well. We should have kept him. Buffon was immense as well.

Madness that they spend so long scamming young school kids with those metal detector things! Sad and crazy state of affairs. Not sure what the answer is but scanning 8 year old kids with two minutes to go to kick off and huge queues?

Maybe this would help?

Well they're a bit more gullible, at that age.

Mediocre game, Queues at Y to get in not helped by them not opening all the turnstiles until T-30, by which time the lines had built up.

Most of 2 tier empty. 3rd tiers not sold.

Should have sold the seats at £10 and packed the place out..

They didn't scan kids at entrance X.

Decent game, but lacking intensity. Argentina were better overall, but not much in it.

Sat a few seats from Peter Beardsley, who seemed bored all night long.

Hate the celebrity culture of it all being about Messi and the kids chanting for him to come on. It was blatantly obvious he wasn't going to play as he was sat sitting next to Aguero in a corporate box in the CB stand.

I enjoyed it. £30 and a tenner for my boys in the family stand. Got there early while the players were warming up. Small queue and 10 year old not scanned.

Got a wave off Willy when I shouted him with my lad.

Five minutes in, about 40 scousers came in and proceeded to spend the next 40 minutes going for pisses, pies, chips, beers and generally playing musical chairs. They were doing that thing that I’m sure you’re all aware of where they seem to believe everyone loves their accent as much as they do and we’re all interested in the inane drivel they are talking, more so than the fucking two international football teams that I’ve paid to watch.

Decent standard. Good to see some players. I’m a kit geek so loved seeing them.

My only disappointment is the fact that the match was sold on Agüero and Messi appearing at City. Obviously Sergio was injured so was never going to but to pitch Messi all week (and City played a part in this) to sell tickets and then let it slip on the day of the game that he wouldn’t be playing is really poor.

Glad I went though. Just glad I’m a football fan and not a celebrity chaser who went just to see the World’s best player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.