Argentina v Italy - Etihad Stadium - 23rd March

Well honestly, it's a bit shit.

Embarresing queues again.

Argentina been ok first half but game very flat.
Atmosphere awful.

gonna give 15 mins second hlf and probbly fuck off back to town (forst time I will have left a match early)

I was seriously thinking of going to this... mainly to see Messi, Sergio and Mario who was rumoured to be getting a recall

I didn’t go cos the ticket prices were far too high

Turns out none of them are playing

If I was a dad who had took his 3 kids to see Messi, paying out the best part of a tonne.... I would be seriously pissed off and feeling like I’d been swindled

I was seriously thinking of going to this... mainly to see Messi, Sergio and Mario who was rumoured to be getting a recall

I didn’t go cos the ticket prices were far too high

Turns out none of them are playing

If I was a dad who had took his 3 kids to see Messi, paying out the best part of a tonne.... I would be seriously pissed off and feeling like I’d been swindled

shuold have been 15 quid at most, been really crap game, me n a few I went with have fucked it off with 30 mins left gone back to town for a few.

shame as we looked forward to it but been as dire as pearce era football and atmosphere.

shuold have been 15 quid at most, been realy cra, me n a few I went woth have fucked it off with 30 mins left gone back to town for a few.

I would’ve paid £20 / £10 junior mate
But even that seems extortionate now
Get yourself back to town and have a good night

Thought otamendi was class. Willy played well. We should have kept him. Buffon was immense as well.

Shame there was not more there. Would say 28 to 30k?

Madness that they spend so long scamming young school kids with those metal detector things! Sad and crazy state of affairs. Not sure what the answer is but scanning 8 year old kids with two minutes to go to kick off and huge queues?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.