Armed forces initiations

Might be wrong but i believe Rape has to be penetration with a penis?

I suspect it will sexual penetration with a foreign object that is the offence.

More knowledgeable minds will confirm.
Looking at the Stuart Lubbock related arrest, the bloke has been charged with sexual assault and murder, so I suppose (apart from murder), that will be the charge.

What’s “do the top shelf”?
Something to do with drinking a lot of different spirits? Or something else?
Top shelf is all the spirits together in a pint pot and down in one. I might add that at the time I witnessed it, I was in a bar In Fallingbostel, The Hackett Club, and spirits were pennies a shot, so the top shelf was all doubles. Fortunately never did it myself.

I thought after the deep cut barracks scandal this kind of behaviour had been eradicated.
A new recruit has been stripped naked and had a gun barrel shoved up his backside in an raf barracks. It was filmed, with onlookers (including his co) laughing about it.

the bullying tells you all you need to know about the fear and insecurity of those bullying - pathetic really

Lad I knew had an initiation which consisted of a yard of ale and a naked run round the rugby pitch. Being pissed and slightly gullible he stripped off and handed his clothes to one of the lads to look after. Fair play, full pelt round the pitch, but he never got his clothes back.

Long walk home...

Top shelf is all the spirits together in a pint pot and down in one. I might add that at the time I witnessed it, I was in a bar In Fallingbostel, The Hackett Club, and spirits were pennies a shot, so the top shelf was all doubles. Fortunately never did it myself.
Surely a pint of doubles is the same as a pint of single shots. Maybe it just sounds more. Either way, its not for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.