Armed forces initiations

2sheikhs

I thought after the deep cut barracks scandal this kind of behaviour had been eradicated.
A new recruit has been stripped naked and had a gun barrel shoved up his backside in an raf barracks. It was filmed, with onlookers (including his co) laughing about it.

On a serious note,this is a despicable action and sadly typical of something that has gone on for decades.There is a culture in the Armed Forces of proving yourself and often it goes to extremes,i personally had to do the top shelf and fight 3 lads - i got off lightly.

It isnt acceptable,its bullying and it needs to stop.....whether or not it ever will,i aint convinced.

They're very lucky that it's the military police that are dealing with it because if it was the regular police, they'd all be in for a long stretch.

Those found guilty will face justice,just like anyone else.
Would it be treated as rape do you think? It's an object being put into someone's body against their will. If they are found guilty of that, then it's pretty much life ruined, all for the sake of some dickhead behaviour. And you're right mate, it's bullying however it gets dressed up.

The problem with things like this is for every person who will laugh it off and get on with their lives there’s another who will never get over it and ruin them.
We aren’t all the same..

The problem with things like this is for every person who will laugh it off and get on with their lives there’s another who will never get over it and ruin them.
We aren’t all the same..
No one will ever get over such an ordeal,some will just hide it better.

Would it be treated as rape do you think? It's an object being put into someone's body against their will. If they are found guilty of that, then it's pretty much life ruined, all for the sake of some dickhead behaviour. And you're right mate, it's bullying however it gets dressed up.

Might be wrong but i believe Rape has to be penetration with a penis?

I suspect it will sexual penetration with a foreign object that is the offence.

More knowledgeable minds will confirm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.