Ars/Chelsea Tickets - on sale when?

Anybody got any tips for parking at Stamford Bridge? Last time I went (14 seasons ago?) we lost 5-0, my alternator belt snapped on the way home and I got a parking ticket!!

Anybody got any tips for parking at Stamford Bridge? Last time I went (14 seasons ago?) we lost 5-0, my alternator belt snapped on the way home and I got a parking ticket!!

That's terrible! With that in mind I'd not bother going if I were you, but I'm not, so you'd probably be better off selling me your ticket :)

An alternative is to park up at Watford Junction station and get a train to West Brompton, which is 15-20mins walk from the Bridge. Parking at Chelsea has always been a ball-ache because of the resident-only restrictions in most of the surrounding area. Also the queues at West Brompton post-match are nothing like the queues for the tube at Fulham Broadway.

https://www.thetrainline.com/buytic...rrive Before/05/04/17/22/15/Leave After/1/0//

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.