Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is their a video of them receiving the trophy? I want to pmsl at those confetti cannons going off and the players jumping up and down in celebration.
Not sure if there's a video, but that happened. A friend of mine was there and has it on his Snapchat story.

How the fuck does that work???

What the fuck is it with the Tarquins?!? They really do live in their own little world... totally delusional when it comes to football, they now resort to rigging their own "friendly" competition... add to that, Wenger now claiming that letting several players run their contract out, and letting them all leave on a free next season is actually a good thing!

What the fuck is it with the Tarquins?!? They really do live in their own little world... totally delusional when it comes to football, they now resort to rigging their own "friendly" competition... add to that, Wenger now claiming that letting several players run their contract out, and letting them all leave on a free next season is actually a good thing!

I think it is 8 in total. Now, I'm sure some of them must be players that they don't want to keep but letting Sanchez, Ozil, Chamberline get into their last year is just bizarre. There is 100 million pounds there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.