Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal have won more than your lot over the last 5 years, have as high a finish in the league and have qualified for the CL more times. Liverpool, much like Spurs, are getting a load of undeserved credit for doing fuck all.

Owned.

you can at least see the progression at Anfield.

I see the usual 2 steps forwards, one step back that has been the pattern for them for a while now and nothing from Klopp tells me he has changed anything yet.

Huh?

Lol. In all seriousness though, why doesn’t he just walk? It’s not like people will say ‘well thank god he was awful’. I can imagine Sky and other media outlets hyping his past achievements the days before the leaves.
He hasn't walked until now because he's the bosses man, carrying out the bosses agenda at the expense of mugging the fans off.

you can at least see the progression at Anfield.
More like meandering along without fixing their flaws while overly hyping every good result to cover it up. Klopp is in his third season and should have his squad at this stage and they could still finish 4th or 5th. They're no better than they were under Bodgers and Arsenal could quickly overtake them on the pitch again with a change of coach and a good transfer window.

I see the usual 2 steps forwards, one step back that has been the pattern for them for a while now and nothing from Klopp tells me he has changed anything yet.

I think they've made a step forward this year, their off-field failings hinder the progress they can make but they cause us enough problems to take them seriously. Their league potential? depends if they can build on this, but a CL quarter or semi-final, I'd be more than a little nervous. Meanwhile I'd face Arsenal every day at the moment and twice on Sundays.

Aubameyang is not eligible against Milan. Lacazette is injured. Arsenal in terrible form. Milan in good form.

Time to lump on Milan!!!

I think they've made a step forward this year, their off-field failings hinder the progress they can make but they cause us enough problems to take them seriously. Their league potential? depends if they can build on this, but a CL quarter or semi-final, I'd be more than a little nervous. Meanwhile I'd face Arsenal every day at the moment and twice on Sundays.

Agree that a one off game against them would be incredibly tough but over a season, we are miles ahead as seen by the league table and i dont see them closing it next year either as we won't stand still thats for sure despite our utter brilliance this season.

Klopp's biggest issue is himself and knowing when he has ran his team into the ground and them suffering because of it.

He also has huge teeth, an annoying personality and he hides when they get beat yet is billy big bollocks after a win so fuck him.

Agree that a one off game against them would be incredibly tough but over a season, we are miles ahead as seen by the league table and i dont see them closing it next year either as we won't stand still thats for sure despite our utter brilliance this season.

Klopp's biggest issue is himself and knowing when he has ran his team into the ground and them suffering because of it.

He also has huge teeth, an annoying personality and he hides when they get beat yet is billy big bollocks after a win so fuck him.

well, true. But if they add Keita and do some savvy business to strengthen the keeper, CB and FBs there's no reason they can't push us a lot harder. Christ, it only took Suarez carrying them and a care-free Raz and fit Sturridge to take us all the way in 13/14. We're much, much better but equally it's sometimes hard to imagine how we can do any better results wise and we've done it with a patched up team for most of the season. The only way further ahead or up is a perfect scorecard.

Arsenal have won more than your lot over the last 5 years, have as high a finish in the league and have qualified for the CL more times. Liverpool, much like Spurs, are getting a load of undeserved credit for doing fuck all.

There's a distinction to be made, surely, between winning something and achieving something? Arsenal have won three FA Cups over the past few years but there can be little question that they have regressed overall in that time. Meanwhile, Spurs haven't won anything at all (yet) but there can be no doubt that they have progressed massively over the past three years. What they have done constitutes an achievement that is worthy of credit - albeit not one that can be quantified by a prosaic statto's perusal of the record books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.