Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

We've seen this before when teams like Liverpool have beat us in the first half of the season and we've still gone on to win. Something off about us but it's not the first time we've been here. Won't be the last. And form shows we often grow stronger.

Playing without our two best players, and the inability to land our preferred transfer targets arguably shows. It’s going to take a little time for the new ones to shine but we’re well within touching distance. As I’ve said before, this is probably the weakest we’ll be for the next three years, so good reason to be optimistic.
That was THE most inept , toothless, infuriating performance I’ve seen in a long time and I’m 60 next week What the hell is going on ? Don’t tell me KDB or whoever that squad should cope with any game Sorry boys but that was awful Truely awful Lost 3 of the last 4

Arsenal looked more up for it I reckon. Also the extent to which our system relies on one player, namely Rodri so much is concerning. I don’t like that. We need to be flexible with our without him. But even then defensively we were decent for most of the game.
True but it’s not just Rodri we’re missing in midfield. It’s KDB too. Two best midfielders in the world.

Had we been without 2 stellar players from different positions we’d cope better

We miss leadership in midfield. Gundogan was massive for us last season. As a leader and as a controller. Kovacic as good as he is , is not that. We are also missing our main creator the best midfielder in Europe in Kev.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.