Arsenal (A) Post Match Thread

ea435e63b74c647a2b0d8b4fec9f537e.jpg

Did we ,must have missed that. Why do you have to respond like this?

I was suggesting had we played anyone else BUT Arsenal we may have struggled as both sides we low on energy and apart from the fantastic goals we misplaced a lot of passes.
Sorry to upset you but we all have differing interpretations of the written word and I obviously misinterpreted your intent.

Literally walked in the house having spent all night on a train creeping from London to Newport. Pleased we got the three points and played the game, but there was no thought for the fans. Anyways would I it again yes cause it was a great atmosphere and fantastic first half performance.
How long does that journey usually take?
And yes, diehard fans will always try to get to games.

Does anyone have a video clip of our 3rd goal? The way arsenal were pressing us in the lead up was actually very good but the speed and accuracy with which we dealt with it was just breathtaking! We are a special side.

Does anyone have a video clip of our 3rd goal? The way arsenal were pressing us in the lead up was actually very good but the speed and accuracy with which we dealt with it was just breathtaking! We are a special side.

On reflection it’s one of the best passing goals you’ll ever see

This gif shows Sergio’s touch which was cruelly cut out in the above video:

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.