Arsenal (A) Post Match Thread

Remember, Martin Tyler gave us the forever-memorable and iconic "AGUERRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" moment. "I swear you'll never see anything like this again, so watch it! drink it in!"

Remember.

#DontTalkShitAboutMartinTyler
#TylersAcnut
Halfway through his iconic Agueroooooooo commentary there is a silent ‘N’ he’s saying AguerooooNoooooo

Beautiful.
I don't know about other City fans but when watching the game, I'm too busy fearing the worst because I don't want us to concede that I don't fully appreciate how mesmeric we are. If you look at it objectively and pretend you are a fan of another team watching City, you are in awe in the same way watching Pep's Barcelona made you feel.

I don't know about other City fans but when watching the game, I'm too busy fearing the worst because I don't want us to concede that I don't fully appreciate how mesmeric we are. If you look at it objectively and pretend you are a fan of another team watching City, you are in awe in the same way watching Pep's Barcelona made you feel.
I was screaming as the passing was going on, this was even before it led to a goal. We were pinging it around under intense pressure.

I don't think that goal was given it's due accolade. :(

I was screaming as the passing was going on, this was even before it led to a goal. We were pinging it around under intense pressure.

I don't think that goal was given it's due accolade. :(
Best team goal of the season for sure.

Its in the blood, I was still shiting it at 3-0 last Sunday even with 10 mins left.

This team however seem not to share the doom laden doubts of the supporters and largely without any great drama pass the opposition to death until the bent bastard blows the final whistle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.