Arsenal Away( all in here please)

I can get two tickets with my points of 6500 this weekend, so if anyboy wants me to order 2 for them this weekend, and then meet up once they have been delivered I can do that?

Cheers

SOLD***

I'd looooove a ticket (or two) because I live down the road from the emirites but that means I ca't really meet anyone in Manc to collect tickets! If there's any other way I'd love to sort it out! :) CTID

I have enough points to get one today(Friday) and am not going due to work through Easter. Anyone who wants to use mine to get a ticket can do so. Let me know if this is of use to anyone.

Anybody wanting to buy my seasoncard off me for last 5 games? I cant post topic as i have not sent enough posts on here. Seat is East stand, Level 1, Row D, next to corner flag. Its a great seat but i will not be able to make last 5 games due to work commitments (and having all but 1 of the games changed from their original dates)

If anyone has a spare or fancies buying one and meeting up before the Chelsea game that would be great....

It's my birthday on the day and was thinking of going down from Scotland to see the game... but I don't have any tickets, does anyone have any spares? I'd really appreciate it as it'll be my first city match =[

citykierz said:
I can get two tickets with my points of 6500 this weekend, so if anyboy wants me to order 2 for them this weekend, and then meet up once they have been delivered I can do that?

Cheers

hi, mate, do you still have the tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.