Arsenal away pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreading this one, and have no idea how it will go.

We could suddenly turn up and perform out of nowhere (it is against a big team after all), or we could get battered 4-1 again (or worse).

The only solution is for Kompany to play, otherwise the defence will be a mess, that is a fact. But I doubt he will walk straight into the team in 9 days (is he even training yet?).

On the subject of the 9 day break, I'm expecting the players to be fighting fit and raring to go. Pellegrini has used this naff excuse of tiredness for weeks (mainly to hide his own poor performance), so there really is no excuse for this game.

Can't see Kompany being available for this, and Aguero will be rusty if he recovers in time.

Not really confident going into this game, just hope Pellegrini gets his tactics right. His record in big games over the last 18 months hasn't been great.

We've got to play 3 in midfield, and try and hit them on the counter attack. I'd be tempted to drop Bony despite scoring in his last two games.

I'd go for something like this:

Hart
Sagna
Otamendi
Mangala
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Delph
Toure
Silva
De Bruyne
Aguero/Sterling

They like to pass the ball around so we should play Fernando, Fernandinho and Delph in front of The defence. Silva, Sterling and De Bruyne should be fine upfront. It depends if Pelle Will choose to force Aguero. In defence is hard, I Will let Mr Pelle do it, he knows better. :)

Midfield 3 of Fernandinho, delph and yaya infront of them and were abit better.

Not too worried got enough to cause them problems just hope kdb can step up dropped in form abit last few games (9 day break so can't be tired for this game)

1-2 city

They like to pass the ball around so we should play Fernando, Fernandinho and Delph in front of The defence. Silva, Sterling and De Bruyne should be fine upfront. It depends if Pelle Will choose to force Aguero. In defence is hard, I Will let Mr Pelle do it, he knows better. :)
Fernando, why? He's dire. Hopefully he's still injured.

He is very good when he is covered. Playing him with Dinho and Delph is just what he needs. I think he is a very good cdm, we just don t play him wright.

So what you're saying is he can't be relied on to do his job unless Dinho and Delph are there to get him out of trouble.

Let's just wait and see we will know more by next sat/sun if the likes of kompany and aguero will be involved,we don't have to win the game but also make sure we don't lose either,having said that I can't see pellegrini changing it,can see him going with two in midfield ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.