Arsenal(FA Cup Semi Final) Post Match Thread

Replays have shown our goal should not have been disallowed, what gets me is how accurate the officials are when we are involved, can you see a rag goal disallowed.

More concerned about the officials on Thursday, what new ideas will they come up with to stitch us up or will they continue with the tried and trusted.

With every new game I wonder what new bizarre goal we can concede that has never been conceded before, and what new way are the Whistling Wankers gonna find to shaft us or deny us what they so willingly award the opposition.

Pep was supposed to walk into a club setup for him. Instead he walked into a club with no youth promotion, a squad that was too important to sell but too aged to keep, and a system of play that required a major overhaul.

I'd argue if you build a club for the eventual appointment of that manager then that manager should not have to spend his first season implanting his core basic philosophies on it.

Absolutely this. I have laboured this point on here and been blasted for it, perhaps @Damocles you merely expressed it more eloquently then I ever could!

Posted it several times, we are a club managed by a cheque book trying to spend our way to the top. It ain't working!

It's why I find it laughable that the transfer forum is sign Sanchez, Mbappe, Bonucci - and fuck it lets sign Isco aswell for good measure-perhaps 3 fullbacks , a goalkeeper etc etc.
Doesn't say much for the transfer policy of the last three seasons does it - throw enough shit at the wall and some will stick - trouble is we can't even hit the fucking wall.

Absolutely this. I have laboured this point on here and been blasted for it, perhaps @Damocles you merely expressed it more eloquently then I ever could!
So, pep should walk into a panacea for management where everything is prepared for finishing touches, not being funny, but couldn't Harry Rednapp have done that?

Officials are cheats. True
Pep got it wrong . I mean are were those subs. Partially agree. Maybe Aguero had a knock but they didn't seem logical. However, we haven't a strong bench to call from
Bravo was his usual shit self. Disagree completely. Thought he didn't do much wrong However, I am taking into account your deep prejudice regarding Claudio
The players were very unlucky.
not unlucky. The players were cheated. Full stop. End of.

Not long since got home from game. Had enough time to see analysis of penalty decision and our disallowed goal. Couldn't believe how clear cut the pen was, well I could really as even from the other end of the ground it looked a pen. Was in disbelief when they disallowed the goal.

Important decisions at a time we were well on top and maybe if one of them had gone for us, we would have got a two goal lead, which would have seen them capitulate.

Yes, you can pick some holes in City's performance but bloody hell we do not get much good luck. Small amrgins have cost us yet again but can't fault the effort, players were shot by end.

Yaya totally undeserving of being on the wrong side of that result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.