Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

Im feeling bit better now, just discovered the rags didnt win on saturday. I switched off when they scored and assumed the worst.
Seen headlines saying how poor and outplayed they were, and im thinking well they still won !!! What a lovely surprise.

Liverpool will drop points for sure but we are unlikely to win the next nine. I hope we can still do it and I haven't thrown in the towel just yet but thinking about it logically all things considered we probably won't.
Our patchy form suggests we won’t win 9 games on the bounce from here. We are actually on track for around 83 points.

Reactions: PPT
Hard to see us play out a 0-0 without much goal threat. We look solid enough, apart from a couple of odd occasions giving the ball away in our own half.

Kdb and Foden weren't at it today, and the team suffered for it.

We're an amazing team, but we need a extra lift going into the business end.
Thought the same myself. The only real pressure that Arse exerted were as a result from a mistake by us. Foden and KDB have a better game and I think we win it.

Spot on. We can’t change games with substitutions this year we simply don’t have the quality. Not enough match winners in the squad now. The pace we play at makes it so easy for teams to get in shape and recover.

Stay right behind them, when it gets to the last 5 both these teams will go to water.

Or if we would have beaten wolves, Chelsea x 2, crystal palace, Tottenham at home. Those are the matches that are killing us now. We have reasonably acquitted ourselves agains the other top teams in the league. It just stings more today because we didn’t take care of business against those lesser quality teams when we had the chance.
Tbf if we had beat all those lesser teams we wouldn’t just be the best team in the world. We would be super human too.

I wouldn’t say it’s impossible. More unlikely that we could keep that level of performance going season after season.

I think yesterday’s game was firstly about not losing.
The slow build up helping to limit counter attacks against us.
Which is what costs us in most games.

I’m assuming Pep will be playing the percentages.
There’s three teams in the mix and we all have big games.
The team that manages these games best will win the league.
I hope it’s us

Liverpool will drop points for sure but we are unlikely to win the next nine. I hope we can still do it and I haven't thrown in the towel just yet but thinking about it logically all things considered we probably won't.
I can see us dropping points at Brighton and Spurs, Liverpool aren't dropping many more if any

Reactions: PPT
Cant belive the shitbag football arsenal set up to play us yday,they could of laid down a right marker,if haaland doesent squander chance at end ,it doesent pay off for em,still a long way to go ,we just gotta concentrate on our own games,an if it comes back into our hands then buzzin ,9 to play is quite alot,but yer was shocked at how they set up arsenal

Only thing I wish for it that the dippers don’t win it, id prefer arsenal over the cult
Yeh they would over celebrate but why wouldn’t they seeing as they’ve not won the league in years.

Scouse sports news and bingos teeth everywhere you look plus the fact I work with the twats would be unthinkable to me.

my thoughts on the game yesterday.

Arteta preferred a draw and would rather take his chances on the rest of their games than lose this and have his team mentally shot till the end of the season.

They defended really well aided by our inability to create anything.

Thought we only looked like a threat when Jack and Doku came on.

Unless things change we will be relying on the arse and the cult fucking up somewhere.

Also fucking Taylor?
At one point in the game they fouled 3 of our players in succession and the **** still waved play on.

At least 2 yellows short the arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.