Arsenal (h) pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't underestimate them, they will be shit scared of us giving them a good hiding and we know we're more than capable of it...will be a tough game

Some suggestions I saw on newsnow that Kolasinac maybe out. Big miss for them if he is

I can’t wait for this. Haven’t seen us live since Stoke. This season seems special and as long as we have retained energy levels I am confident 5hat we will win and it will be a real spectacle. Don’t expect Sergio to start but no doubt he will get some game time. What a reception he will get!

Plenty on Arsenal-mania are confident.

I'll have a couple of what they are on, please.
Saw a couple of gooners on some youtube channel saying we're a plastic, nothing club with no history etc etc.

If you won things in life 80' s and 90's, you've got history. Anything either side of that is obviously irrelevant.

Saw a couple of gooners on some youtube channel saying we're a plastic, nothing club with no history etc etc.

If you won things in life 80' s and 90's, you've got history. Anything either side of that is obviously irrelevant.

One a certain DT from Arsenal Fan TV.

This should explain it :-

Delirium tremens (DTs) is a rapid onset of confusion

Reading alot of the coments here I think some are overly optimistic, others overly pesemistic. Arsrnal is a strong team, and in the top six of PL, there is no easy match in PL and they will give it all, they need the 3p and will fight us for it! but at the end of 90min. I think there heads will be «haning low», they will give us a real fight. So untill the match start, let’s take s breath n relax. it will be a good match and l am sure it will be over 4,5 goals aftet 90min.
Possibly a clean sheet if we deffend they way we can, and Arnsnal dont get to counter us. then its a big chance we will keep a clean sheet. i think the 20 first min will tell us what we cam expect. if we dominate and get a goal or two befoen 30nin mark, 80% we will keep a clean sheet.

Pep will probably play the «regualr» PL line up SJS front, kdb, silva MF, Fara MF , SWOD Back and Ederson in goal.
my prefiction Win with beautifull fotball) ⭐️.

I just want to say that watching and reading what how nuch the media and punds are praissing our team this season (so far), and its coming from all over the world. so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.