Arsenal (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luiz was there best player in the cup semi final, Arteta has given him a considerable boost following his horror show in the league game at ours...

we win this by being clinical as 99% of the time when we fly out the blocks, nobody lives with us.... couple of early goals and they will do what Arsenal always do, fold

we will hand them there arse tomorrow, gut feeling!
Its the being clinical that worries me, that's been our real problem, slow breaking as well, but getting shots actually on target as well as scoring 'sitters' when we make them.

Its the being clinical that worries me, that's been our real problem, slow breaking as well, but getting shots actually on target as well as scoring 'sitters' when we make them.
I wasn't trying to sound negative, I'm really looking forward to seeing us in this game, especially if Aguero gets some game time/starts.

Can’t see us winning without Kevin. He has been carrying this team for some time now. Without him, we will struggle to create chances and we haven’t exactly been clinical as of late. With Mendy/Zinchenko at LB, we will be highly vulnerable as always.

Last time in the FA cup we were afraid of Arteta's inside knowledge.
I hope this time we are forgetting all this friendship and respect on the pitch and give Arsenal a kick up the arse.

At least Pep has shown his teeth in the presser, saying we have to clarify again who is the master and who the apprentice. Revenge!
Aggressive attitude please, we are no victims.

Time for Bernie to reproduce the formidables form. He is a tremendous player. Play Bernardo with foden and it will help out the cdm immensely. Time for city to get it together. It just shows how much we have regressed recently dropped that we are worried about arsenal. We need to sort our shit out starting tomorrow. It does not matter who we play as we defeat ourselves at present.

Come on let’s see the real city tomorrow. Crisp passing, fast press and hit the target.
The reason we should be worried about arsenal is they’ve bought well,individual players have improved and they have a found a system that is working for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.