Arsenal on saturday? City fans plans?

Biggsy1 said:
whitefield_blue said:
There is a group of us making our way down to london about 11am and i was wondering what everyones plans are? I have always travelled to London by car/coach ect... so ive no idea where to go. We are traveling to Euston station so any help will be appreciated.

Down the Holloway rd me old china, I have 4 pals coming down from Manc to stay at mine, plus an ajax fan coming over for the match too, his 1st English game he cant wait. See you on the Holloway lads!!!
Biggsy is there any pubs near the ground that have the foreign channels showing the match? For us who don't have tickets

Biggsy1 said:
whitefield_blue said:
There is a group of us making our way down to london about 11am and i was wondering what everyones plans are? I have always travelled to London by car/coach ect... so ive no idea where to go. We are traveling to Euston station so any help will be appreciated.

Down the Holloway rd me old china, I have 4 pals coming down from Manc to stay at mine, plus an ajax fan coming over for the match too, his 1st English game he cant wait. See you on the Holloway lads!!!

Biggsy 7 of us driving down - where's best to park - do we get to ground or park up and get tube/train?

Last time I was at Arsenal, we drank in a pub across a small green fron H&I tube station. Smashing little boozer, ten minute walk from the ground. I forget the name but I'll be there again!
First tme to the Emirates, can't wait.
Picking up a ticket off a 'mates mate' down in London, I'll be gutted if it falls through.

I went last year, fantastic stadium, those in cars park outside north london and get the tube in.. theres hardly if not anywhere to park, back of a car wash is good little place we found last year a few streets from ground....

Its blue parking permit only around the ground and surrounding area...

Going via a coach from failsworth about 8am. enough time to get trolllyed because of some skittle flavoured vodka i am making. if your on the same coach come and try it. it could be fuckin orrible or a taste sensation

Can someone confirm if Highbury & Islington tube station will be closed on Sat ???
Read a post on here saying that it will be but the TFL site says nothing, we're hoping to get the Victoria line from Euston and get off there

Cheers

Highbury & Islington station is open this weekend. There are no planned closures.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/livetravelnews/realtime/tube/station-closures.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/livetravel ... osures.pdf</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.