Arsenal - pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't play well.

Ordinarily a team would put on a performance to bounce back after a well publicised loss.

Pellers will get us playing the same insipid crap.

We'll get spanked.
At least let's hope that Emperor Palpatane makes it difficult for Arse by defending a lot deeper -as we do in Europe. Even a point could be crucial if West Ham draw with Utd in the final game.

Bony up front to tear them a new one....

I hope Arsenal are desperate to reclaim their 4th place trophy.

Curiously I was at the Emirates last Saturday when they played Norwich ..... Our mates we were staying with are gooners and had a spare ticket.

Very poor game overall, Norwich had lots of energy and fight but insufficient skill whereas gooners were .... well, a bit like us .....!!!!!

Really looking forward to 12 hour trip this Sunday for our last home match .... at least it's a must-win !!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We'll get spanked.
At least let's hope that Emperor Palpatane makes it difficult for Arse by defending a lot deeper -as we do in Europe. Even a point could be crucial if West Ham draw with Utd in the final game.
They play midweek. Rags finish with Bournemouth at home and Wham finish at Stoke. With the rags at Norwich on Saturday and Wham home to Swansea we could face Arsenal with squeaky bum time in full flow.

Highly unlikely we'll suddenly beat a top 8 team. I think it's about to get even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.