Arsenal - pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They play midweek. Rags finish with Bournemouth at home and Wham finish at Stoke. With the rags at Norwich on Saturday and Wham home to Swansea we could face Arsenal with squeaky bum time in full flow.
Oops. Still, what I said was correct though. If they nullify each other next week, getting at least a point against arse could be vital.

The problem with this game is there is not really a bad possible outcome for the scum.

There is if they've already dropped points against Norwich as they won't be able to catch arsenal anymore. That would mean a city win would be definitely a bad result for them

Better hope Norwich have a good day like they did with us.
Thats the issue though isn't it? Every week we've been thinking its a must win or time to start our season and here we are in May - one poor result from losing top four or certainly our ability to influence it if the scum or arse get their act together.

I think the team is mentally shot......

They lost confidence in Pellers a long time ago and tonights loss vs madrid is the final nail the coffin. We will struggle if arsenal play anywhere near their best.

we need a win at any cost and ill take a fluke 1-0 right now.

we must be in the top 4 for next season so we are not going into the transfer window on the back foot....we don't want to waste a transfer window or two with Pep uncharge unable to attract the best players cause we are not in the champs league.

hart

sagna otto mangana cliché

fernando fernandihnio

sterling ---kdb ----nasri

kun

if the likes of bony, kolorov or Mdm are anywhere near the team MP wants shooting (I'm presuming kompany, zabba are out and yaya isn't anywhere near full fitness)

Last round is only tricky for us. Swansea away can be easy but can be fucking hard as well.

While for Arsenal its Villa in the Emirates, for United its Bournemouth at OT. So fucking easy home wins. So basically we need to be ahead of these teams after the Arsenal game or after the game in hand that is WHU-United.

If we are 5th before tha last round we stay there. Even if we are 4th we can be 5th as Swansea away can be a draw easily with Pelle.

3rd means at least 10m more in prize money imo than 4th/5th and fixed CL group stage place instead of the shitty playoff round. Not mentioning the EL. Or the huge money from CL.

Beat Arsenal and Swansea and 3rd is ours no question.

But I can imagine Pelle really not giving a shit anymore about the league, Soton game showed it, and he couldnt care less if we are in EL next year or not. He might pick a midfield duo of Yaya-Delph against Arsenal and they will pack the midfield with Ramsay, Cazorla, even Sanchez dropping deep plus El-Neny+coquelin as well maybe.

United plays on Saturday just like WHU, Norwich-United and WHU-Swansea, they more than likely will put the pressure on us by winning their games.

Finishing 5th and just putting extra 40m at least into United/Arsenal budget while Guardiola has to face the EL in his first season, its kinda a very serious revenge from Pellegrini on the club/his bosses for firing him.

we must be in the top 4 for next season so we are not going into the transfer window on the back foot....we don't want to waste a transfer window or two with Pep uncharge unable to attract the best players cause we are not in the champs league.
I fear this will be our bread and butter for next season.
We hardly ever looked the business against a top 8 side so far, what makes you think we would turn the tides for the next two games ?
I don't expect Pellers to suddenly wave some kind of hidden magic wand and produce miracles out of his old arse.
This whole season is sabotage of Pep's future tenure, i tell you.

They lost confidence in Pellers a long time ago and tonights loss vs madrid is the final nail the coffin. We will struggle if arsenal play anywhere near their best.

we need a win at any cost and ill take a fluke 1-0 right now.

hart

sagna otto mangana cliché

fernando fernandihnio

sterling ---kdb ----nasri

kun

if the likes of bony, kolorov or Mdm are anywhere near the team MP wants shooting (I'm presuming kompany, zabba are out and yaya isn't anywhere near full fitness)

I have flipped back and forth over the team having lost confidence in Pellers since...well last season to be honest. I am still unsure but then watching one of the CL games (think it was PSG) with Pellers unusually animated and waving the team up to play a higher line and being totally ignored and us getting a result in the process. But then maybe I am seeing what I want to see.

Not that it matters anymore. Season is over for Pellers so Christ knows what will happen in the last two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.