Arsenal - pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After tonight I can't see how you can motivate these players. They went out with a whimper tonight in what was supposed to be the biggest night of their lives. One things for sure we'll definitely lose if Toure plays. He couldn't give a toss about us at the moment. I hope Pellers is smart enough to recognise this isn't a game for wasters.

One way may be to replace MP with any out of a job manager for the last two games.

Seriously not replacing with Benitez to name but one for the run in is highly likely to cost us millions in Europe and the best crop of available talent over the summer.

In saying that at least I will back us in to finish ahead of Leicester next year especially if we get knowcked out of the qualifying Europa games ala West Ham this year , the side likely to take our spot in the Chumps League next year.

After tonight I can't see how you can motivate these players. They went out with a whimper tonight in what was supposed to be the biggest night of their lives. One things for sure we'll definitely lose if Toure plays. He couldn't give a toss about us at the moment. I hope Pellers is smart enough to recognise this isn't a game for wasters.

I expected us to lose against Madrid as soon as I saw Yaya was in the middle and De Bruyne out wide. I don't blame the players, we've been set up to lose many times this season. It's like in trench warfare, you can only send the infantry over the top so many times to get slaughtered before they get tired of it. The players gave their all I am sure but without belief or inspiration.

One win against the top 8. How can you be confident?

No doubt Giroud will end his horrific goal drought and even garbage like Walcott may even score like he did at the Emirates.

Obviously the way to go is to rest 8 players for the Swansea game and blame the scheduling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.