Arsenal - pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
any player who is likely to be leaving in the summer cannot play in this game.

we need some serious fight and effort shown on sunday.

any player who is likely to be leaving in the summer cannot play in this game.

we need some serious fight and effort shown on sunday.

Yep. There is no reason a starting 11 who believe they will be here next season shouldn't win this game. You think we want CL next season...they will really want it.

Win the next two and get 3rd. No CL qualifier. DONT play yaya. He's a waste of a shirt. Play kdb center, Nasri left and navas right. Ferns in the middle.

After tonight I can't see how you can motivate these players. They went out with a whimper tonight in what was supposed to be the biggest night of their lives. One things for sure we'll definitely lose if Toure plays. He couldn't give a toss about us at the moment. I hope Pellers is smart enough to recognise this isn't a game for wasters.

After tonight I can't see how you can motivate these players. They went out with a whimper tonight in what was supposed to be the biggest night of their lives. One things for sure we'll definitely lose if Toure plays. He couldn't give a toss about us at the moment. I hope Pellers is smart enough to recognise this isn't a game for wasters.

He wasn't smart to realise it against Real.

Maybe Toure's agent actually selects our team , it wouldn't surprise me the way our club is being run these days.

Seriously I would start a couple of the under 21's on Sunday ahead of some of the rubbish MP is likely to pick.

The premiership is the worst in terms of quality and interest this season for many a year hence the likelihood of three sides that didn't finish any where near top four last year finishing in the top four this year.

Its a huge blight on the premiership the way Chelsea , Manure , Arsenal, City and Liverpool are run currently that all of them are the laughing stock of Europe this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.