Arsenal Thread 2016/17

Every single time I see something new and wonderful in this gif. For example, for the first time I've noticed next to Mickey Flanagan a strange grey haired man appears, licks his lips then promptly is consumed by the crowd. I assume he's part of the Arsenal Board and gets off on this.

Haha, I've never noticed him before. The one that cracks me up is the bloke with the baseball cap in the bottom left. He has a set of nashers like The Mask.

mertesacker out for around 5 months. Knee injury. Timescale might change. Big blow for the Gunners

For those that like that sort of thing their top fan heavy d the boomster is going in celebrity big brother tonight.
Wonder if they know he's just an actor called Colin newall ?

Haha, I've never noticed him before. The one that cracks me up is the bloke with the baseball cap in the bottom left. He has a set of nashers like The Mask.

C*nt, i'd never noticed him before but now i can't see anything else and i'm giggling like a girly in the office ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.