Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Here's an example from earlier this week of Spurs fans' toxicity towards City.View attachment 116111

No matter what the truth is no matter how innocent you will always get the deadheads and children spouting rubbish like this, the drip drip in the media caused it and they continue to enhance the view that somehow we have cheated.

Probably the best owners in the league and the owners like the Glazers and chairmen like Levy get a free ride.

That's why I don't care, just assume other fans are arseholes and treat them as such, present company excepted mate ;)

Take a read of this whole unhinged thread on their site. They are the Dippers of London, worth jumping to the later posts as it started 8 years ago.

Really,, seriously, I don’t think you understand how much we hate spuds, for me they are right up there with dippers n rags, there an irrelevant club, and besides I can’t wait until we’re cleared just so I can drink those salty tears.

Take a read of this whole unhinged thread on their site. They are the Dippers of London, worth jumping to the later posts as it started 8 years ago.

I have to admit to having a look on the Arsenal thread and considering we are preventing them from winning the league they haven't IMHO stooped to how low these scrotes have in blaming everyone but themselves, AFTV aside and its comedy value as a fanbase they are not in the same league as deluded fans of other clubs who are nowhere near challenging for the title and other honours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.