Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

No wonder he's been dropped - Ian wright's face is comical

That's pretty terrible from Ramsdale and even worse is they released it to the public after. Why is Ramsdale's old man always getting involved to fight his battles? Didn't he have a pop at some pundit not long ago defending his son?

I don't know if Ramsdale has some sort of attention disorder and his old man is protecting him like he did as a child, or maybe he just knows Ramsdale is a plonker deep down and cannot articulate properly.

The funniest part is Raya has the same concentration levels as Ramsdale. No wonder Arteta goes mental every match

Good day for the gooners today.
They must be delighted at our reported financial results, and will surely be looking forward to wearing their ‘visit Rwanda’ sleeves in view of today’s supreme court’s pronouncement on that lovely country.
Rwanda’s tourism has gone through the roof due to their sponsorship of Arsenal. Loads of people I know go there now, such a beneficial partnership for both parties.

What a wet wipe. Sending daddy to the media cos he got dropped for costing his side a league title

Ramsdale has said a few things in the past that I thought were a bit odd, using his platform etc.

Maybe this is why Captain Black pushed him to the side-lines?

An odd thought, part football part politics unfortunately.

It's that time of year where everyone tries to pick holes in our financial report and doubts the authenticity. Well, Rwanda is in the news and Arsenal have had "Visit Rwanda" on their sleeves for a good few years now.

So under the same air of cynicism, are we supposed to believe the Rwandan government decided to pay Arsenal a not insignificant amount to advertise themselves? For what reason, to make themselves seem more attractive? (Would almost sounds like the nonsense 'sportswashing' that we'd get tarred with).

It seems to me that the only people around who are keen for Rwanda to be viewed positively, are the current Government with their plan to deport asylum seekers over there. I'd be checking where the Rwandan sponsorship money actually came from.

Exactly and those sort of dance things are meant for 8 year old girls...why adults get themselves involved in stuff thats designed for kids...embarrassing all round
It the new version of FIFA game bullshit.

Players being paid to mimic celebrations they do on that.

Embarrassing as fuck that some players practice them moreso than actual training ground drills.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.