Arsenal v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i fucking despise arsenal with a passion, they're the rags of the south for definite.

arrogant cunts

hope we batter them but i doubt it.

No his post has not been ignored by gooners on here I am more than willing to comment on any related points but what is the point we all know that some and I say some City fans are bitter twisted and jealous of certain clubs (no names mentioned) .
I have one or two City mates sand we have a great crack and plenty of banter, they are born and live in London and are as passionate about City as any local City fan is.
The difference is they sees things how they are and are honest in there opinions, unlike some who have blinkers on.
If you cannot have a decent debate because you support another team then you are sad , this is not just aimed at some City fans but also at Arsenal Utd etc, It doesn't matter who you are if you dish it out then be prepared to take it.
We all have opinions on our clubs and think we are the best but at the end of the day it's a game and there are more important things in life, this is what my wife is always telling me.
I don't hate City why would I, I might dislike them like some dislike Arsenal but I can still hold a conversation with an opposing fan without saying " I fucking hate ....... "

-- Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:16 pm --

ban-mcfc said:
i fucking despise arsenal with a passion, they're the rags of the south for definite.

arrogant *****

I very much doubt it as well mate<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:18 pm --<br /><br />
Blue2112 said:
Ray78 said:
Unfortunately your post has been ignored by the Gooners on here. It is the case of telling them to F**** Off.

I know but there seems to be a few more here now than there was the other day so any new lurkers can be told too ;-)

Lurkers your Aving a bubble mate get a life.
I don't see any City fans coming onto any Arsenal forums and having some banter I wonder why ?

The herd said:
No his post has not been ignored by gooners on here I am more than willing to comment on any related points but what is the point we all know that some and I say some City fans are bitter twisted and jealous of certain clubs (no names mentioned) .
I have one or two City mates sand we have a great crack and plenty of banter, they are born and live in London and are as passionate about City as any local City fan is.
The difference is they sees things how they are and are honest in there opinions, unlike some who have blinkers on.
If you cannot have a decent debate because you support another team then you are sad , this is not just aimed at some City fans but also at Arsenal Utd etc, It doesn't matter who you are if you dish it out then be prepared to take it.
We all have opinions on our clubs and think we are the best but at the end of the day it's a game and there are more important things in life, this is what my wife is always telling me.
I don't hate City why would I, I might dislike them like some dislike Arsenal but I can still hold a conversation with an opposing fan without saying " I fucking hate ....... "

ban-mcfc said:

arrogant *****

I very much doubt it as well mate

there you go again.

fucking shandy drinking arrogant wankers arsenals lot.

we've become your cup final that's why and your no-mark supporters are still with their heads up their own arses like liverpools, you're becoming a forgotten entity.

you embarrass others from your city like west ham.

now supply us with more players feeder club!

texas pete said:
ChrisNUFC said:
Fucking hell some of these gooners are a bit up uppity aren't they.

Hope you knock em down a peg or two on Sunday!!!

Arseholes.

I was away on a lads holiday back in the day and they were playing Bolton. I just walked in the bar and asked the score to be greeted by dogs abuse by some cockney giving it the big one.

The f**king HERD??? LOL
Another cyber warrior yeah the herd mate why don't you come on it and put your point of view across ? Oh hang on maybe you dont have one !!!!!

The herd said:
I don't see any City fans coming onto any Arsenal forums and having some banter I wonder why ?

because we're not gobshites like your fucking lot.

ban-mcfc said:
The herd said:

ban-mcfc said:

arrogant *****

there you go again.

fucking shandy drinking arrogant wankers arsenals lot.

we've become your cup final that's why and your no-mark supporters are still with their heads up their own arses like liverpools, you're becoming a forgotten entity.

you embarrass others from your city like west ham.

now supply us with more players feeder club!

Sleeping giants now Arsenal and Liverpool (used to hate us being called that ;P)

The herd said:

ban-mcfc said:

arrogant *****

-- Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:18 pm --

Blue2112 said:
Ray78 said:
Unfortunately your post has been ignored by the Gooners on here. It is the case of telling them to F**** Off.

I know but there seems to be a few more here now than there was the other day so any new lurkers can be told too ;-)

Lurkers your Aving a bubble mate get a life.

Excuse me for being a little rude, but I am not prepared to pay your ticket prices, and then being accused of being Small Time, and not 'Having Class'.

110113183026.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.