Arsenal Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny - 111 Seatkicker!!! said:
I have heard that despite what the M.E.N has reported Fernando has not trained at all since Stoke. More surprisingly is that Nasri seems to have an injury and also hasn't trained since last Saturdays game....

I think if the information is true perhaps a midfield of Fernandinho, Yaya. Milner and Navas out wide with Silva behind Aguero. Think we could really do with Fernando for this one, hopefully he is back in training this week

Nasri is on holiday with his wide mouthed frog mrs

First time going to the emirates. What pubs before/after are best?

If jovetic is injured it makes the decision to play 1 up top easier. If we only have 2 fit strikers I can't see them both being on the pitch at the start. Would love to see the trio of fernando/fernandinho/yaya in the middle, energy,power,quality. No team in the league could compete with those 3.

2-0 city.

I think we'll go with 5 in midfield.

Anyone know if Fernando is fit for this?

If so;

------------------Hart-----------------
Zaba------Kompany---Mangala----Clichy
------------Fernando--Fern------------
Silva-------------Yaya-------------Nasri
-----------------Aguero----------------

If not;

---------------Hart------------------
Zab-------Kompany--Mangala----Clichy
-----------Yaya----Fern--------------
Milner----------Silva--------------Nasri
---------------Aguero----------------

I can't see sergio playing 3 games in a week somehow,dzeko can so think he will play up on his own from the start.Bad luck we are the lunchtime game,away and after the international break.I expect it will be a slog for both sides

Hart
Zaba
Kompany
Demichelis
Clichy
Fernando
Fernandinho
Milner
Silva
Yaya
Dzeko

Win the physical battle. Bully them off the park. Bring Navas and Aguero on after the hour. 3-1 City.

I'm a fan of Nasri but he never plays well against the Tarquins. Milner for me.

Going to be a bit of a lottery this one, MP won't know who's fit until later in the week and we're not going to be doing much training as a group.

Similar sketch though for the arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.