• Draw

Votes: 92 31.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 35 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, as well as operation keep Wenger in a job.

Arsenal and Wenger would love the opportunity to beat City then tell the fans and shareholders the new contract is signed.
So you've read the script as well cadds

Yep, as well as operation keep Wenger in a job.

Arsenal and Wenger would love the opportunity to beat City then tell the fans and shareholders the new contract is signed.

I would love too see the reaction of the tarquins if we gave them a drubbing, surely a sight to behold.

On paper, given the state that Arsenal are in, we should win.

However you never know with City.

Over the years, whenever a team struggles for form or certain players have a run of bad games, City have always been obliging in allowing that bad run to end.
Michael Owen for victimpool springs to mind at Maine road I think

Arsenals crowd reminds me of City in the 90's - a lot of frustration which gets turned on the team. Arsenal are liable to be either super-motivated or super-rubbish. I think this will be their last chance for top 4. They have to win this, or the gap will be too big. So expecting a difficult game. They are playing for their futures as well as their coach. Not clear if the players want Wenger to stay or not. They say positive stuff, but performances suggest otherwise.

Ozil struggling with injury.

Would rather he play to be honest.

Got bagged for his second half at COMS and doesn't have the mettle to put in a stout 90 minutes anymore for Wenger and will be off in the summer.

Sanchez and how he recovers from a critical World Cup tie on Tuesday against Venezuela ( last chance saloon for them ) is the key obviously.

he was fantastic for them against Argentina on their own patch and was stuffed after 94 mins of virtually running a one man show.

He means much more to Arsenal than Otimemdi and Ferny for us currently.

If he doesn't get any rest on Tuesday then all the better for us.

Wenger will be forced to play him from the outset after long flights to three countries.

Pity we aren't playing on Saturday (LOL) in the early kick off.

We should blitz them in the form they are in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.