• Draw

Votes: 92 31.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 35 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On paper, given the state that Arsenal are in, we should win.

However you never know with City.

Over the years, whenever a team struggles for form or certain players have a run of bad games, City have always been obliging in allowing that bad run to end.
I remember going there in April 2012 with the title to play for and we were woeful. Mario sent off, hardly had a shot, got beaten as usual and I thought any hope of winning the league had gone.
Then rags drop points to Wigan and Everton (who'd have thought that?), 8 points made up in 4 games and the rest is, as they say, history. Just shows though, that nothing is easy, not even on paper.....

Pablo has a grade 1 quad strain, can't see him being available.

That's as mild as it gets unless their is a tear.

I am only going by the reports which say he should be ok but the medico's might err on the side of caution and they usually do with our players.

With Ferny a doubt after a long plane trip and Sagna a doubt as well Pep might roll the dice with Pablo.

Fernandinho will play right back.

I think it will be the same side that started against Liverpool. That's our best team at the moment.

I am only going by the reports which say he should be ok but the medico's might err on the side of caution and they usually do with our players.

With Ferny a doubt after a long plane trip and Sagna a doubt as well Pep might roll the dice with Pablo.
Kev has picked up a knock too, missing Belgiums game v Greece.

Fernandinho will play right back.

I think it will be the same side that started against Liverpool. That's our best team at the moment.
Only reason Toure started against Liverpool was because he was fresh, and he was still struggling and got subbed off. You might conclude that Guardiola doesn't rate our full backs, and doesn't rate Toure. Obviously sagna, Zab , Toure have been great players, but all struggling now. It is ridiculous that we go to Arsenal and will possibly be playing them with Sagna and Clichy. We mock Arsenal, but they've got Bellerin. Arsenal fans don't like him, because it looks like he's on his way along with all their better players next season.

Only reason Toure started against Liverpool was because he was fresh, and he was still struggling and got subbed off. You might conclude that Guardiola doesn't rate our full backs, and doesn't rate Toure. Obviously sagna, Zab , Toure have been great players, but all struggling now. It is ridiculous that we go to Arsenal and will possibly be playing them with Sagna and Clichy. We mock Arsenal, but they've got Bellerin. Arsenal fans don't like him, because it looks like he's on his way along with all their better players next season.

I think Toure only plays because he is the best at the build up play out of what we have, other than that like you see he struggles.

We saw Fernandinho's limitations in the build up against Monaco and I think Pep see's him more of a James Milner type player who can come in and do a job in a various amount of positions if needed be.

Yaya for me will leave this summer.

A tear and a strain are 2 different variants of the same thing mate.
Grade 1 is the 'best' he could have. Usually only out for a week or 2 with that I think
3 weeks rest is the standard, although it's Zaba so don't write him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.