Arthur’s Bar - Lanzarote

In the Canaries it is probably better value to just go B&B and eat and drink outside the hotel
Definitely, some fantastic restaurants there if you do your research.

I ate a lasagne in a place called Smile in Fañabé which was unreal, cooked for 4 hours and like no lasagne I've ate before, I hadn't put my cutlery down before the owner from Naples was over to ask what I thought.

As we left I said we'll see you at Christmas, to which he responded, yes hopefully we are still here.

I ate a lasagne in a place called Smile in Fañabé which was unreal, cooked for 4 hours and like no lasagne I've ate before, I hadn't put my cutlery down before the owner from Naples was over to ask what I thought.

As we left I said we'll see you at Christmas, to which he responded, yes hopefully we are still here.
There’s a brilliant tapas gaff literally 30 seconds round the corner from there if you like Spanish food next time you go, El Horno de Neptuno

Love Fanabe should be there this week but had to cancel last minute. Watched a few city games in Colonnial bar great beer. Best all.inclusive ive been on though was a lads holiday to Magaluf 4 years ago when i was 52. San Miguel on draught serve yourself - i dont drink lager normally but did that week - and the hotel did not start serving english breakfast until 11.30am each day - perfect.

There’s a brilliant tapas gaff literally 30 seconds round the corner from there if you like Spanish food next time you go, El Horno de Neptuno
I'll give that a go next time we are over. We actually had a belting Tapas in a restaurant called El Tejado up towards Siam park.

Been in Arthur’s bar 3 or 4 times over the years watching the blues whilst we’re on holiday.

I remember watching Southampton comfortably beat us when Mane bagged a hat trick for them and also PNE away in the league cup.

Fantastic bar if your a blue, top pub grub and enough memorabilia on display to keep you busy for a few hours while drinking a few cold ones.

Is this bar still open?

In lanzarote from Thursday

Could watch Soton in the cup there
Yep definitely
better off booking a table via Facebook or call in only holds about 40 or so inside
Still have reduced numbers inside as far as I know

A group of ex cricketers from Whaley Bridge are flying to Lanzarote on Thursday March 24th. Sounds like my kind of bar, albeit whilst City aren't playing.

Just heard from Cath on Facebook that Arthur's Bar is closing 15 October. Absolutely gutted, we have had some great nights in there over the years, a sad day indeed.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.