Article 50/Brexit Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, remainers on here were telling us exactly the same. Now we're apparently assured it's going to happen.
Germans went to Afghanistan with instructions to leave the nasty fighting bit to the Brits and Yanks, the Italians
will be checking the reverse gear on their tanks are fully functioning, and the French will probably surrender soon, just in case.

Thanks, I'd forgotten just how much I pity little englanders.

I fancy your favourite tipple is bitter, just prior to its eventual sourness.
Being wrong, not just occasionally, but constantly, must be terrible for one's disposition.
Odd isn't it. They have a sociopathic desire to tar leave voters with the little englander brush. Yet we are ones rejecting 'xenophobic isolationism' in the EU. We are ones who want to embrace the world.

Odd isn't it. They have a sociopathic desire to tar leave voters with the little englander brush. Yet we are ones rejecting 'xenophobic isolationism' in the EU. We are ones who want to embrace the world.
I hope you're being sarcastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.