Article 50/Brexit Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's alright. We are back up and running now. BlueHammer has promised not to confuse private health care with with Bannatynes private health spa

That's a relief. It was only a matter of time before he recommended the seriously ill stop sponging of the state, rub a bit of Vicks on and pull themselves together.

After May's poor performance in the campaign which have shown her to be weak and inept, serious concerns are being raised about her ability and competence to negotiate a good Brexit deal.
Apparently she doesn't discuss issues with her cabinet but relies on her two advisors - a bald guy with a beard and a woman called Fiona.
David Davies ( who himself is inexperienced in this type of negotiation but at least has been round the block a bit) is going to have a hard time getting a good deal when this inexperienced trio are watching his back.
The likely outcome is that in the absence of experience and competence , the default position of no deal will occur.
Whilst u turn T has said 'no deal is better than a bad deal', even she has not claimed that no deal is a good deal.
The future's shite, the future's Tory.

It's time to parachute Ruth Davidson into Westminster to lead the Tory party if possible. May and co seem clueless as does the feckless idealist and his cronies. She for me seems to be the only young politician with any vigour and fight in her.

It's time to parachute Ruth Davidson into Westminster to lead the Tory party if possible. May and co seem clueless as does the feckless idealist and his cronies. She for me seems to be the only young politician with any vigour and fight in her.

I do like her. Shame she's Scottish really as the Tories won't have enough of a power-base in Scotland to justify her being leader.

I do like her. Shame she's Scottish really as the Tories won't have enough of a power-base in Scotland to justify her being leader.

She could take a safe Conservative seat in England, she'd be much better positioned to fight the SNP with a PM position. As you say it isn't going to happen we will be left with just mealy mouthed careerists like we have now mate.

She could take a safe Conservative seat in England, she'd be much better positioned to fight the SNP with a PM position. As you say it isn't going to happen we will be left with just mealy mouthed careerists like we have now mate.

I don't think she'd do it and I'd lose respect for her if she did. I hate candidates being parachuted into constituencies.

Having said that, if she was parachuted into my constituency I'd still vote for her :-D

That's a relief. It was only a matter of time before he recommended the seriously ill stop sponging of the state, rub a bit of Vicks on and pull themselves together.
my grandad was ill and we put a load of Vicks on his back and after that he went downhill very rapidly.

Flavour of the month? Isn't she the equivalent of an unknown manager who has joined a badly run League 2 club, installed discipline and basic structures to take them to the play offs, and is now being tipped for the Arsenal job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.