artificial grass

Company in Failsworth called Great Grass, did the academy

These are good, done some good work near me. I'm not mad on it but one garden near me looked great with the sun shining on it last weekend.

1st thing we did when we got our house was get fake grass its brilliant kids love playing on it no mud no mess
and when you sat on the decking looking out at it in the sun sipping a cool lager whilst your neighbour is grafting away mowing his lawn
the smugness is fantastic

Had mine done going on 10 years now and still looks good....did it myself as 2boxer dogs and 2 kids ( now grown up) destroyd my lawn...did the work myself as like someone said its not cheap if done properly....put a timber frame around the edge to fix it to then a few tonnes of stone and grit sand a whacker plate to compact it down a black membrain to stop any weeds etc getting daylight under it and the astro on top....when I did it I found that it only came in rolls of 4m wide which meant I had to joint it which was the tricky part but the company I bought the turf off and delivered it the lads helped me get it in place and then explained how to joint it....if you are pretty clued up with ground work and laying carpet it's a doddle if ur not it might be wise to pay someone to do it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.