'As A City Fan', Would You Like To See Safe Standing Introduced At The Etihad?

Can you have safe standing in Tier 2 & 3 or does it have to be just ground level to reduce risks?

If not, could have the whole South stand (1,2 & 3) standing, but if not possible, would it just be the majority of the 1 level?

Obvioucly it would be a progressive thing, and possibly increase over time due to popularity.

I am middle aged with dodgy knees and would probably rather sit nowadays but I always used to stand and you definitely sing more standing , all for it.

Definitely yes and use the Celtic model..this will create an amazing atmosphere if done properly.it will wake the library up..because that is what it's become.Celtic model please!

As long as it was done in a way that didn’t impinge on the view of wheelchair reliant supporters like myself, who can’t stand, then ok.

Unfortunately we seem to be the forgotten few in this headlong rush for safe standings return.

I know it won’t happen, cash is king these days after all, but from a purely selfish point of view I would love to see no seating or standing facilities, at all directly in front of any of the wheelchair bays

Absapositively yes please madam, not so much for the standing but for the dancing!! Oh I love to dance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.