As always a low allocation, only 25000 for champs league final

I'm assuming that the mods will be looked after @Ric, same as last year? Though I thought the five star rating for that hotel was generous, to be honest. Four stars would have been nearer the mark; the pool was a touch on the small side, and the Bollinger wasn't always perfectly chilled.

Thing is compared to any other you might go to it’s relatively cheap, no flights or hotel to pay for, just a car ride away. However my lovely wife has booked us a holiday over that week, so if we get there I’m fucked, cheers love!
People at Porto were saying that would be the cheapest ever one, had to pay about £140 for tests despite the free flight, so it coats £200 plus £20 airport charges and petrol. Got most of it back selling tickets picked up off the floor.

Probably 4 going and £20 each petrol, maybe parking £2 each and tube £4 each. Under £90 before drinks etc.

Just need to get there...

Dirty despicable bastards!
It's bad enough paying 160 quid, but 430 and 610..at that shithole! I, like many thousand others will not be paying 430 or 610 a ticket. I'll have to hope I get a cheapo one.. FUCK OFF UEFA. P.S This is of course if we do get to this final.
Most of the £610 & £430 tickets will go to staff and vips , the largest quantity will be the £160 category and the £60 are the 'reduced' price ones uefa seem to think we should thank them for allowing us to have

Most of the £610 & £430 tickets will go to staff and vips , the largest quantity will be the £160 category and the £60 are the 'reduced' price ones uefa seem to think we should thank them for allowing us to have
FA Cup Final are £70 and £115 where the £60 ones are for the CL final.

Then again some of the £70 ones in the FAC are £430 for CL.

After 2 finals it could be a possible £700 saving comparing Cat 4 to Cat 2 and maybe platinum has actually paid for itself with those two games.

I'm glad I went to Istanbul, although after experiencing that, I swore blind I would never again fall foul to UEFA's organising or racketeering. My ticket was €180, which was was £156 thereabouts at last year's rates. Luckily a chap next to me, wanted his lad to sit with him, so I sat in his son's seat, for which he'd paid over €600!!!!!

Who can forget the chaos of the match travel plan, the queues for food, the concession prices, the lack of water, the bus car park jam? Wembley or not, it will still largely be the same chaotic rip off. If you think the Wembley food/beer prices are bad currently, wait until you see this! It wouldn't surprise me if the ring aroud the stadium for bringing your own food and drink extends to Heathrow, with every local shop and pub banned from opening!

If we are lucky enough to get there again, then it's TV for me, as I'd rather have a dose of the clap, than another dose of UEFA!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.