AS Monaco

B B

blueinsa

Only fair i think.......

They are some fucking side going forward they really are.

Power and pace in abundance and some clubs, us included will be sniffing around some of those lads after tonight.

They are a great watch, much like us even if like us they cant defend for toffee at times.

Yeah they were class, we were far more clinical though and could have won by more with a fair ref. Their best defender misses the second leg so I reckon we'll match the away goals and go through. Don't want either of their full backs, those boys got torn a new arsehole on the inside channels tonight.

That Bernardo Silva is a talent, great footwork by him.

It's a talented squad that could go far with experience but it will probably be taken apart in the summer.

Special mention to Falcao who looked like he was done after joining rags/Chelsea, that chip was stunning.

Extremely good going forward and some huge talents offensively. Liked the looks of Silva, Lamar, Mbappe. One of the best offensive displays I've seen in recent years by an away team at the Etihad.

Well I can see a few clubs going in for Mbappe in the summer, hopefully Monaco don't need to sell though.

Well I can see a few clubs going in for Mbappe in the summer, hopefully Monaco don't need to sell though.
Didn't we go in for him last summer with an outrageous fee for someone so unproven? Glad we have Jesus but imagine those two with Sterling and Sane?!

They play fantastic football, hope they win the league. Then sell us a few of their players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.