AS Monaco

Juventus have won it enough times.

I was hoping for a Atletico-Monaco final, but I doubt we'll see that this season, so I'll have to get behind Monaco now.
Id like to see Monaco win it, but they remind me of the Spurs side that went to the quarters by just throwing the kitchen sink at it , not sure they have enough to win it, and unfotunately the same way Spurs lost Bale and Modric Monaco will be dismantled over the next few windows. Best we can hope for we get a few of their jewels.

Hope Monaco win it (they wont), I thought it was tradition to support the team that knocked you out? or is that just something I've made up in my head?

Hope Monaco win it (they wont), I thought it was tradition to support the team that knocked you out? or is that just something I've made up in my head?
Enjoy the league cup final this year? :)

Enjoy the league cup final this year? :)
different with that ;) couldn't support another English team, unless it was a likeable one (Sunderland? etc.) Maybe I just convinced myself of it because I like watching Monaco's attacking football? I'd find it hard to want Real to win anything if I'm honest.

Had 3_4 very good chances last night but missed them it wasn't the 1 sided or Juve masterclass people are making out even though they did deserve the win on the night.

different with that ;) couldn't support another English team, unless it was a likeable one (Sunderland? etc.) Maybe I just convinced myself of it because I like watching Monaco's attacking football? I'd find it hard to want Real to win anything if I'm honest.
Would have preferred Monaco or Atleti solely because neither have won it and both have lost finals, which must be a heartbreaking experience (Cheers Barca!), no love for either of the teams realistically left but I'd rather see Juve win it (2 wins against Madrid's 11 and no Tranny, don't want Madrid to retain it/win it 3 times out of 4).

Would have preferred Monaco or Atleti solely because neither have won it and both have lost finals, which must be a heartbreaking experience (Cheers Barca!), no love for either of the teams realistically left but I'd rather see Juve win it (2 wins against Madrid's 11 and no Tranny, don't want Madrid to retain it/win it 3 times out of 4).
True enough, I'd hate for it to be Real who break the 'never defended' tag of the CL, if it's out of them and Juve, would definitely have Juve winning it all day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.