Ashes 2017/18

Whatever England score this innings the Aussies will double it, nothing changes.

That was a stinker of a decision by Aleem Dar on referral, the ball clearly hit the glove that was off the bat. But whatever it hit, on the video evidence there was wasn't enough to overturn the on field decision. England been done with that one.

That was a stinker of a decision by Aleem Dar on referral, the ball clearly hit the glove that was off the bat. But whatever it hit, on the video evidence there was wasn't enough to overturn the on field decision. England been done with that one.

I was watching it on my tablet and couldn't work out why he'd been given out when the commentators were asking which glove the ball had come off. Once it was given though, I didn't hang around for the inquest. I just turned the fucker off and went upstairs to get ready for work.

Anyway, after expecting us to capitulate to something like 200 all out following that it's nice to see these two get us back on track. Can't help thinking we'll need a score some way north of 400 to give us a decent chance of winning though and we're still a long way short of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.