Asked to buy tickets for Napoli fans in City end.

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by FrankSwift1, 2 Oct 2017.

1. davymcfc

davymcfc

Seems legit

2. blingy

blingy

Don’t think people’s opinion on here should be the one you listen too , think it’s those who sit around you who’s match day expereance you ill be directly affecting that you should ask, you never know everyone around you may not have a problem with it, but if one should have a problem then maybe think against it,
    I wouldn’t want away fans sat next to or near me for many different reasons and would be / have been very pissid off with the club / st holders for putting me in that situation.

I got a refund a few years back as there was a small kicked off with some spurs fans sat in the area for corporate just behind us in the family stand corner and left the game early as my lad was worried through out the match
    You should ask yourself how would you feel if you was put in a situation you had not signed up for , maybe not away fans sitting next to you,as you might not mined that but somthing you would not be happy with.

3. mekonmcfc

mekonmcfc

Loads of times city fans get tickets in the home end in europe. Why does everybody get so uptight about them in our end. As long as they're not being knobs then whats the issue.

4. Eds

Eds

That's the problem as a lot of them behave like knobs i.e. Celtic, Everton when their fans couldn't shut up, etc. Most away fans realise that there is a unwritten code if you go in the home end that you stay quiet, don't jump up and down if your team scores and politely clap at appropriate times unless of course it's Blackburn away.

5. bluereid

bluereid

When we played Roma about 3 years ago, it kicked off all over the place in lower East stand, there were 2 Italian couples sat immediately in front of us who were as good as gold.
    So you make the decision mate.

6. law74

law74

uncivil servent
    Got asked this morning if I could get tickets for a couple of Feyenord fans for their game at CoMS, not worth it from my point.

7. BuryBlue1977

BuryBlue1977

Took my wife to Wembley a few years back for the cup final game against Wigan.I had complimentary tickets in the away end. I repeatedly warned her not to react when we scored. I needn't have bothered...

8. AlexMod

AlexMod

I assure you I am legit. I live in COV for 2 years now, I can provide the full contact details if needed. I`m just a fan that wants to go to a Champions League match.
    Anyone be able to help me with 2 tickets please?
    Thank you

9. Jordie

Jordie

Well? Did you or didn't you? If yes, how did it go?

10. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

But Plzen Moscow Bayern and Celtic had loads of knobs. Celtic were a disgrace singing IRA songs. The chances of football away fans not being knobs is quite slim!